Terms of service
This website CHOIR is operated by CHOIR Clothing Co., Ltd. When you become a member of the CHOIR website, it means that you have read, understood, and agree to accept all the contents of these terms of service. In addition, when you use specific services on the CHOIR official website, you may need to comply with the terms of service or related regulations separately announced by the CHOIR official website, depending on the nature of the specific service. If you are under twenty years old, you should have your parent (or guardian) read, understand, and agree to all the contents of these terms of service before using this service. When you use or continue to use this service, it is assumed that your parent (or guardian) has read, understood, and agreed to accept all the contents of these terms of service and subsequent modifications. The website does not need to bear any responsibility when the following situations occur:
- The risk of using CHOIR's official website services will be borne by you personally. Members agree to use various services of the CHOIR official website based on their personal wishes and agree to bear any risks, including any resource loss caused by downloading data or images from the CHOIR official website or obtaining data from the CHOIR official website services.
- The object information, personal information, and uploaded pictures filled in by members on the CHOIR official website are purely personal behaviors of the members, and the official website is not responsible for the authenticity or completeness of their content.
- The official website is not related to any data damage, loss, theft, and tampering caused by force majeure factors such as computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary closure due to government control, etc., which affect the normal operation of the network.
- CHOIR's official website does not bear any explicit or implicit warranty liability for various services. CHOIR's official website does not guarantee the stability, security, accuracy, and uninterruptedness of various services; members expressly bear all risks and possible damages of using the official website services.
- Maintain and update your personal member information to ensure its accuracy, up-to-dateness, and completeness. If you provide any incorrect, false, or incomplete information, CHOIR has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you to use all or part of this service.
- For members who publish or release false, illegal information, infringe on the rights and interests of others, and engage in fraud and extortion through the CHOIR official website, it is purely the personal behavior of the members, and the CHOIR official website is not responsible for any disputes arising from this!
When you make your first purchase, you will create an account and provide us with the necessary information required to place an order and deliver the products you have purchased. We will keep your purchase and history records on our website for better service, unless you request us to delete them. After your purchase, we will also contact you to inform you of your shopping status. Your credit card data will be securely processed by the TapPay third-party processor. We will only store your personal information with partners who also adopt the highest data security standards, thus protecting your personal information.